Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > I'll Drink to That!

I'll Drink to That! What is your favorite beverage to have with a cigar? Juice? Cola? Beer? Port? Single Malt Scotch? This room is for the discussion of beverages, especially alcoholic beverages that go well with cigars!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2012, 11:54 AM   #13
Briandg
CW Squirrel Wrangler
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarfan View Post
Miller ponies making a comeback?
with a whole new series of brews. instead of draft, lite, and ultra light, it will be weak, sissy, and pantywaist.

"new miller pantywaist. The beer for the beeb boiz."
"justin beeber doesn't always drink beer, but when his roadies hold him down and waterboard him, they use new miller sissy. The beer of the beeb."
"new, miller weak. In pansy sized bottles so your little stick like little arms won't get tired as you sit there and posture with the cute little bottle."
"new miller sissy: no carbs, 40 calories, so you can stay light in your loafers."

then a garage brewer will get in on it. Just like billy beer.

potential review:

Quote:
Beeber beer brewed and bottled by Fad breweries, llc, was quite a departure from the ordinary. After uswcrewing the easy open cap with the thoughtfully provided wrench, I decanted my bottle into a juice glass. Color was good, just what a urologist hopes to see. It smelled a little funny, with scent undertones that reminded me of body splash from the 1970s; I can't remember though, was it Love's baby soft or skinny dip? Getting to the point, i finally gathered the balls to taste it. (What the heck, JB, one of us has to have a set.) As the literature said, "prepare yourself for a totally new kind of beer." Umm, I'm going to hazard a guess. If a bum drank a bottle of vanilla extract and peed in the mash tub for a batch of keystone light, the resulting brew might taste like Beeber Beer.
Flat, thin, and saccharine, beeber beer had all the body of a dessicated lab mouse, and less flavor than a quick shot of nitrogen in a glass of distilled water. there is a shirtless portrait on the label; I'm sure that this enhanced the experience. all things considered, I'm gonna give this brew 1/10th of a star. Maybe it can be used to water the pansies and marigolds.

I'm not really expecting to receive the $500 check I was promised if i reviewed the beer, either.
When will there be a beebo cigar? lars teten? 3.25 x 24, flavored with orchid and passion flower, with undertones of marshmallows?
Briandg is offline   Reply With Quote