Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2007, 03:13 PM   #1
SporkD
Club Member

Diplomatico #4

I'm not much of a reviewer so I'll just share my thoughts.

I got some of these off ulster a few weeks ago because I had never tried the line. I didnt know what to expect and I surely didnt expect what I got!

The construction was flawless and it smelled great. As soon as I lit it the tastes danced on my tounge and I knew I was in for a ride.

The first exhale I had produced tons of smoke which I really like and the draw was also perfect, not to tight, not to loose.

This cigar started out mild but with every puff got stronger and stronger. The flavors also started to increase with some hints of other tastes.

I really didnt want it to end, it was full flavor and I nubbed it like any good cigar.

In conclusion,

Not having heard much about these cigars I did not expect them to be so good! Tons of smoke (which I really like) and great flavors throughout. For the price these are a steal! I just wish it would last longer, I will definetly be on the lookout for the #2's
SporkD is offline   Reply With Quote