Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2004, 12:32 PM   #1
xrundog
Contributing Editor
Herf Meister

Humidor PIF CONTEST!!****Finished Humidor Pic!

I've been very fortunate to have enjoyed the generosity of MANY people here at CW. It's time for a good PIF! I won this humidor

http://galleries.cigarweekly.com/xru...humidor-refurb

in a contest some months back. I have refinished it and put in fresh spanish cedar. Interior dimensions are 11 3/4" X 7 1/4" and 4 1/4" deep. It's made of Honduran Mahogany. Not great, but nice. This is a nice size and a very functional humidor! Here's the contest part:

1. I can't decide where to mount the humidifiers. They are Nintendo game cases faced with screen. I'm going to fill them with 65% Climaxx Beads. Where should they go?

2. I considered making a cigar tray too. It would by necessity be pretty shallow. Should I make one? How will it be incorporated with the humidifiers?

3. Answer the questions, basically finish the design. I'll finish the humidor according to the entry I like best! That person will get the humidor!

4. One entry per person so consider yours carefully.

5. The decision on who wins is mine. I'll solicit advice from some other people, but the decision is mine.

When I decide on a choice I'll end the contest by posting the winner.
xrundog is offline   Reply With Quote