Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2004, 10:12 AM   #1
Gael

Incredible herf in Miami - November 5, 2004

Friday evening - November 5th, 2004 - La Luna Cigars presents a special one day herf in conjunction with our 6th annual "Taste Of Little Havana Herf" aka TLHH.

Here's the scoop: For a fee of $35 per person, you are invited to join a large group of £unatics for an evening of festivities right here at La Luna Cigars in Miami. This herf is held annually to celebrate Latin Culture and Cigars in Miami, but this is the 1st time I am inviting the general public. Your entrance fee will include; an all you can eat Cuban/Latino lechon feast, booze, soft drinks and of course, FREE cigars- graciously donated by several of my cigar manufacturing friends here in Miami.
There will be some cigar legends on hand to meet and chat with, one on one. And we will also be be rolling fresh hand-made La Luna cigars all night long.

Please join us for this incredible opportunity. You can email me at gael@lalunacigars.com for additional information. I hope to see many new faces at this year's TLHH Friday Festivities. I will be adding a list of our sponsors in the next few days.

Happy Herfin'
Gael
Gael is offline   Reply With Quote