Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2002, 08:22 AM   #1
sevenmag
Contributing Editor
Herf Meister

I smoke more robustos than should be allowed by law and very few figurados of any kind.
This cigar just blew me away. I have smoked many of it's robusto sized coutner parts and this size in the line is far suppieror.
Great construction, straight on burn, the taper was very hard almost hard to get the teeth into.
The flavors were quite intense as soon as the flame hit it, and they never let up. Complex and deep all the way to the nub. Nothing different, the same FdA profile. Pepper, cedar, some toasted nuts mixed in and something I can't quite put my finger on. The closest thing I can think of would be a touch of citrus and herbs.
The biggest difference in this one and the #7 I'm so fond of is the power. It had a good bit more punch to it without sacrificing the flavor at all.

Edited by - sevenmag on 03/09/2002 3:30:27 PM
sevenmag is offline   Reply With Quote