Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2014, 01:33 AM   #7
Loyoyo
Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by butsie View Post
Loyoyo,

By the time I read this post, the Nicaraguan Ligero-Laced 2nds are out of stock

I've never tried any of these Nicaraguan Lines. Do you recommend any other? Nicaraguan 90+ 2nds? Gordo 2nds?
The Nicaraguan Ligero-Laced 2nds are "seconds" to the various Cain by Oliva lines - Daytona, "F", Habano and Maduro. My favorites are the Liga "D" Corona and #4, and the Liga "F" Lancero. Very good, full-bodied smokes. All sizes been out of stock for months - they sell out pretty quick when they get 'em, so I was surprised to see one size available.

I've tried a few sizes of the Nicaraguan 90+ 2nds, and found them to be just OK. Pretty full bodied, but one-dimensional. I've never tried the Gordos.

I smoked a couple bundles of Man-O War 2nds Torpedos and liked them. Haven't tried any other sizes, though.

The Alec Bradley 90+ Rated Seconds can be good, but it's a crapshoot which AB line you'll get. I got some torpedos that were Connecticut wrapped and on the mild side of medium. The Lancero #1's are good (they might be AB Tempus Creo's).
Loyoyo is offline   Reply With Quote