Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > Smokin Tunes

Smokin Tunes A place for musicians and music lovers (that also smoke cigars!) to discuss their passion.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2008, 09:26 PM   #1
Poohdvm
Club Member

Kenny Loggins Live

Well I am back from the Kenny Loggins show and it was another good one. He played most of his hits that everyone wants to here. Celebrate me home, Return to Pooh Corner, I'm alright, .... . He also played a couple off his new release that are more rockin' than he has been lately.

We were lucky that the rain let up before the show but a lot of people stayed away for fear of rain. Sadly the show was cut short because water from rain earlier in the day had seeped into some equipment and shut down the drums and guitars. They tried to fix it but couldn't get it up. He did come out and perform one more song accompianed by the keyboards. Still he played for an hour and twenty min. I suspect he got in 80% of the show. He has a good band behind them and they were tight with their performance. During Celebrate me home, he came out into the crowd to get everyone fired up and singing along. He even took the time to sign a little girls Pink guitar.

From what I heard from the new release I would reccomend picking it up. Its due out in mid september but Target is supposed to have it now.

Well its time for a little sleep and then off to Dallas to visit Two Brothers cigars and see The Masters of Metal!!!! Hope the weather holds there also.