Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2002, 06:55 PM   #1
JHuber

Alright kids - let's wrap up this wonderful week with a lil' CAO contest for those of you who missed out on the a.m. versions I was running this week (heck, I've gotta be in the office until 8:00 tonight, so what the heck, right?)...

The first person to post the correct answers to ALL THREE of the following questions will receive a C.A.O. BP-Tubo Hat AND a C.A.O. Brazilia Hat (we actually ran out of stock on these a while ago, however, I just came across a few that we had stashed for an in-store promotion that was cancelled):

Q. As you may know, C.A.O. is releasing a very limited cigar, the "C.A.O. eXtreme Lancero edicion limitee," this Spring. What is the name of the cigar roller who is credited with creating this classic Cuban vitola?

Q. As you may also have heard/read, C.A.O. is also releasing a size extension to our Brazilia line, called the C.A.O. Brazilia PIRANHA. What is the length and ring gauge of this cigar?

Q. What word does Tommy Lee have tattooed across his stomach?

Good luck, have fun, and thanks for playin'!

JH (_<cao>____]]]~~

"CHANGE THE RULES"
JHuber is offline   Reply With Quote