Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > Smokin Tunes

Smokin Tunes A place for musicians and music lovers (that also smoke cigars!) to discuss their passion.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2014, 04:51 PM   #1
N8DCJ
Club Member

Funkadelic -- Maggot Brain

One of the best songs ever...

I wonder if anyone here knows of it , it seemed to be a regional thing here in Ohio for some reason...

when I was married we lived on a small lake , our place was like an amphitheater , we used to have 5 parties a year 100-200 people , at midnight i cranked this out over the yard/water ... when I first started to do it there were only the core 30 people there by midnight, then by year 2 , people kept asking what they were missing , and we would have 50-60 people hanging around just to hear it...

I can tell you that in that setting it was absolutely wonderful to hear and experience , usually fog over the water etc...it was a real experience that people still talk about (moved from there in 2000)...

to this day I want to go back up there and ask the people who live there now if I could do it just one more time...

as you can probably surmise I am cranking it in my little office room now ...

Dan
N8DCJ is offline   Reply With Quote