Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Old 04-22-2007, 03:03 PM   #1
pablocruze
Banned

Party Source Torano Rolling Event

OK all you Torano Ho's.
The Paty Source is having a Torano rolling event May 1st. I've been a member of the PS Cigar Club for about 4 years, and every year this is one of the most enjoyable, and most attended Tastings. As with all the weekly tastings, the PS will have the 10$ bag of cigars, a grrrrrreat raffle, and when Torano comes to town you get a fresh rolled Casa Torano from Chuchi (who dosen't speak a word of English, but is an absolute riot!) If you live near Cincinnati come on out. If you don't live close to Cinci...Come on out!!!
pablocruze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 08:41 PM   #2
Brian D.

Heck yes, come to any of the Tuesday tastings, it's always a good time and a great deal. The Torano and La Gloria Cubana nights are my personal favorite herfs.
Brian D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 05:05 AM   #3
schwank

Ill be there, but not until 6 or so.... Ive never been to an event with a roller
schwank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 05:08 AM   #4
JulietasRomeo
Herf Meister

SOB!!! Why couldn't I have caught an earlier flight?!?!?!?!?!?

JulietasRomeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 10:56 AM   #5
pablocruze
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulietasRomeo
Yea, and it sucks that you're comming into town the same week we leave town for Cigar Fest.......................or was that the whole idea?
pablocruze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 11:17 AM   #6
JulietasRomeo
Herf Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablocruze
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulietasRomeo
Yea, and it sucks that you're comming into town the same week we leave town for Cigar Fest.......................or was that the whole idea?
Nope!!! 100% wifey Don't worry. A Wednesday night Herf/TB's Belated B-Day party is in the works. Hopefully!!! It's not finalized yet

Old 05-01-2007, 11:48 AM   #7
Brian D.

You Outer Circle boys mind keeping me in the loop for such an event Wednesday? Whenever I miss a Tuesday night herf, always feel a need to smoke the heck outta some ceegars the next day. Thanks.
Old 05-01-2007, 12:04 PM   #8
JulietasRomeo
Herf Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian D.
You Outer Circle boys mind keeping me in the loop for such an event Wednesday? Whenever I miss a Tuesday night herf, always feel a need to smoke the heck outta some ceegars the next day. Thanks.
Here's the whole scoop Brian. I scheduled (or should I say my wife scheduled) my trip up to Cincy a couple months ago. She is on Maternity leave so she scheduled herself to fly up yesterday, leaving me to fly up on Wednesday to conserve my vacation time. I however did not know it was going to be Tom's B-day or I would have flown up today. So, I PMed Tom to discuss a possible meeting (herf) tomorrow evening in Cincy. He said he'd talk to the boys tonight, so just act interested when he tells you about it tonight ...... well he can read this for himself so sorry Tom Anyway, Tom and I are trying to schedule a herf/B-day party tomorrow basically. We'll keep you informed. I'll post it here if it's gonna happen

Old 05-01-2007, 03:06 PM   #9
Brian D.

Thanks JR. Couldn't make the event this evening due to work, but the OC bunch (didn't they used to have a TV show?) will probably keep me up to speed. Heaven help me, Tommy Boy even has my cell phone number now!

My understanding is you will be in the northern part of Cincy. Hope we can still smoke even at the cigar lounge up that way--today is when the state might start enforcing the ban--but there are certainly alternatives available.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:08 PM   #10
JulietasRomeo
Herf Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian D.
Thanks JR. Couldn't make the event this evening due to work, but the OC bunch (didn't they used to have a TV show?) will probably keep me up to speed. Heaven help me, Tommy Boy even has my cell phone number now!

My understanding is you will be in the northern part of Cincy. Hope we can still smoke even at the cigar lounge up that way--today is when the state might start enforcing the ban--but there are certainly alternatives available.
Yea, I'll be towards S. Lebanon/ Maineville. I'm not even sure of a place to smoke out that way