Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2018, 01:50 PM   #6
Briandg
CW Squirrel Wrangler
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by grtrx View Post
rent a back hoe... "sorry I took out your sewer while you were at work hope it isn't too inconvenient to not flush the toilet"
did I ever tell you about a couple months ago when two fire trucks came to his house? I finally went over and asked what the hell was going on. Oh, it was a gas leak at the patented supernaturally powered water heater that he installed. He was inside with them, and I bailed asap. He came out later and told the gathered crowd that something had gone wrong, he had a special valve and plumbing set up that was supposed to 'purge the gas to the outside" in case there was ever a gas leak. How close did we come to having the entire neighborhood leveled in an explosion?

I think that he has somewhere in the area of FIVE dogs over there now. They were all barking last night, all night long, and he was over there yelling at them. Then he turned on the generator because it was getting too dark.

Thank god for cigars and stout.
Briandg is offline   Reply With Quote