Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2011, 01:51 PM   #1
Keith_S
Club Member

BOTL in the Shenandoah Valley?

I apologize in advance to the moderators if this is the wrong forum for my post, but I figured that since my goal is to organize a little min-herf, this would be the place for it.

Those of you who remember me from the old days may remember that at that time, I lived in Farmville, Virginia. A couple of months ago, though, I made a move: changed careers, changed jobs, and changed locales. I now live in the Shenandoah Valley, in the town of Staunton, Virginia. I feel fortunate to live in a place that has a cigar shop and a top-notch cigar lounge -- yes, you heard it, folks, there is a place in my town where they won't chase you out of the lounge with torches burning and pitchforks waving if you light up a cigar!

My question is: are there any BOTL who live nearby (Staunton, Lexington, Harrisonburg, Charlottesville, etc.) and who would be interested in getting together for a smoke sometime?

Keith (who feels like Staunton is like freakin' Paris after spending a few years in Farmville)
Keith_S is offline   Reply With Quote