Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Old 10-25-2004, 01:50 PM   #21
Reverend Jim
Club Member

Yeah, ditto!, What time? If I don't hear from anyone, I will just be at Slainte around 7:30 or so. You won't be able to miss me--I'll be the devilishly handsome guy with the cigar and the Guinness.

Here's a tip: If you have fat rolls on the back of your head and you can grow hair to cover them, please do so.

Reverend Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 02:27 PM   #22
vipe

Haven't heard back from Jorge and I just got home so I won't be able to make it out tonight. I'll definetly be able to meet up on Thursday afternoon since it's my day off.
Old 10-26-2004, 04:28 AM   #23
Reverend Jim
Club Member

I met Kevin last night and had a couple of beers and visited for a while. We missed you guys!

Here's a tip: If you have fat rolls on the back of your head and you can grow hair to cover them, please do so.

Reverend Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 11:28 AM   #24
schuellk
Club Member

I just got back late last night from my trip. Reverend Jim and I had some pretty good discussions. It was great to meet you! (BTW...I owe you now for your small gift)

Vipe, sorry we weren't able to meet up. Don't worry though, yours is on it's way.

Overall, I had a great time in Houston and met a lot of great people at the conference. However, one word of advice...never go out 2 nights in a row with a full bird USAF Colonel and expect to get any sleep. Tuesday night we were out until 2am, and Wednesday was a long night until 3am (and yes, I still made it to the breakfast at 7:30am both following mornings).
schuellk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 12:40 PM   #25
GuyMcBeerdrinker
Club Member

yikes, sorry I couldn't make it. I showed up at the office monday morning and was reminded that I had a seminar in grapevine (dallas area) that day so I had to haul ass up there to make it for check-in time. I've also been AWOL for the past week in a half as I'm neck deep in paper work and stuff I have to do at the office to close out the fiscal year today.
GuyMcBeerdrinker is offline   Reply With Quote