Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Old 07-13-2017, 10:32 AM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Jefslat at IPCPR

I am going to try and post a few things and start a thread of what Jeff is up to at "The Show" the 2017 IPCPR trade show. I'm pulling from our Cigar Weekly Facebook page and group, as well as Jeff's Twitter account. Hope it comes out, all right.

There's no rhyme or reason to any of this.

A couple of Twitter notes, here.
When you see @, it means that is a person, on Twitter, being addressed. It's their Twitter handle. I have one, it's the same as my CW handle. So if I am tweeting or someone is addressing me, or including me in, you would see @TommyBB

The hashtag # this indicates a topic or in my own, library terms, a "subject heading." This is how you find things on Twitter, and on Facebook as well. So, when I am searching for IPCPR trade show news on Twitter, I'm using #IPCPR17 in the search feature. Then I look for @jefslat

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

Last edited by TommyBB; 07-14-2017 at 12:36 PM.
TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 10:33 AM   #2
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Jeff, in a tweet, tells us that
Quote:
80% of the cigars at the show have SOME tobacco from the Plasencia farms, from Nestor Plasencia.
Here is the first cigar to bear their family name!

Quote:
1865 to 2017. Five generations of tobacco tradition Alma Fuerte collection, Alma del Campo , Reserva Original

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

Last edited by TommyBB; 07-14-2017 at 12:32 PM.
Old 07-13-2017, 10:38 AM   #3
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Quote:
Hamlet Paredes has a new line in his Tabaquero brand, made with Rocky Patel. It's called the Hamlet 25th Year

Jeff with Hamlet

Last edited by TommyBB; 07-14-2017 at 12:32 PM.
Old 07-13-2017, 10:39 AM   #4
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Quote:
Love the look @EspinosaCigars @cigarweekly #IPCPR17 shipping in ...41 day countdown. @cigarweekly #IPCPR17
It's a new look Murcielago from Erik Espinosa and his La Zona Factory.

Old 07-13-2017, 10:40 AM   #5
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Quote:
Joe Bob‏ @jefslat 38m38 minutes ago
More Women owned and 9 years successful. Try the new box press bold @LaSirenaCigars @cigarweekly #IPCPR17
The new box press from La Sirena, a women-owned company with nine years of success, so far (have to translate Twitter-ese

Old 07-13-2017, 10:42 AM   #6
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Quote:
Still one of my he best in the business. Palio's new looks and pairings @OrleansGroupInt @BigEasyTobacco @cigarweekly #IPCPR17
Photo should speak for itself. These LOOK great, in my estimation.

Old 07-13-2017, 10:44 AM   #7
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Quote:
The new @drewestatecigar Undercrown Sungrown is great @cigarweekly @Guusfoto @CigarChairman @BriceSikes @Nomotiv_Enj @nhale1300 #IPCPR17
Well, no photo yet to go with this one, but he likes the new Undercrown Sungrown.

Old 07-13-2017, 10:55 AM   #8
mrdiver
Herf Meister

Thanks for passing info on to us non-Twits, Brother!
mrdiver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 11:09 AM   #9
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Somebody's gotta do it, yeah?

More:
Quote:
A better take on flavored cigars. Italian fire cured Caffe, Anice, liquor, etc

Old 07-13-2017, 11:11 AM   #10
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Quote:
The full featured line @LaAuroraCigars with the new DNA -A new take on an old curing method.

I'm not certain what this means...