Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2016, 02:38 PM   #32
Lew
Starting Member

My friend Aba Dababna, who owns the Smoke Inn stores in Florida has a saturday radio show call Kiss My Ash which can also be gotten on a computer or cell phone somehow. I guess if you go to the Smoke Inn website it would tell you how to do this.

Anyway, I'll be on at about 11:15 am tomorrow answering questions about the new FDA ruling and how it will effect everyone from manufacturers to importers, to retailers, to consumers.

This does not necessarily mean that I know what I'm talking about.... but I think I have a pretty good handle on what's going to happen and it ain't gonna be pretty for some folks.... for others it actually has a bright side.

I think manufacturers have been pretty silent on this issue because they are afraid to say something that might bite them in the ass later.

The whole FDA ruling synopsis can be found on my facebook page which is now celebrating a whole week in existence (and that is actually longer than the careers of some people who claim to have been making cigars in remote and hitherto unknown valleys in Central America)
https://www.facebook.com/Lew-Rothman-1551547261815800/
Lew is offline   Reply With Quote