Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2010, 06:30 AM   #1
CSMAnderson
Herf God

Torano's Master

Prelight - The Master I smoked was the 6 1/4 x 54 torpedo. The prelight draw gave me a nutty, cedery flavor. The habano wrapper was almost flawless. There were a few viens but they were very small. The band is very simple compared to the bands on the other Torano cigars. This one has no gold, silver shiny color to it. It was just a simple off white with Master in black letters in the middle of the band.

Burn/Ash - The ash was a dark gray and black. The ash held on until I tipped it off at the 2 inch mark. The burn was a little uneven at times but not to the point where it caused a problem. The draw was easy and produced a great deal of smoke.

Flavors/Notes - During the first inch I picked up a earthy, leathery flavor. As I continued into the cigar I noticed some mild cedar. At the half way point I noticed a sweet vanella flavor which really made this cigar's flavor profile a little sweeter. The cigar stayed the same for the rest of the cigar. The Master cigar is very smooth and without a bit of harshness.

Conclusion. The Master is a medium bodied cigar with a terrific flavor profile. I really am looking forward to enjoying another one of these. If yoiu try one of these I'm sure you will find it an enjoyable cigar. Highly recommeded.
CSMAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote