Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2013, 09:04 AM   #1
gotafly
Starting Member

Unhappy Boxdoctor

My apologies as I do not know where and how to post this. I heard from his wife Laurie today that Boxdoctor Mark Davis Passed away yesterday during surgery.
Here are the details. I would aprrreciate if someone can get this to the right spot.

Davis, Mark A. Age 65. Beloved husband of Laurie Demma Davis. Cherished son of the late Alvin and Muriel Davis. Brother of John (Mary Gootjes) Davis and Garry (Priscilla) Davis. Fond uncle of many nephews and nieces. Loving "father" to his many pets: Nicky, Dolly, Ava and Maggie II. Veteran of Vietnam, U.S. Air Force. A memorial service will be held Wednesday, 11 am at the PISER CHAPEL 9200 N. Skokie Blvd., (at Church Street) Skokie. Family will receive calls of condolence from 10 am until the time of service. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to: Service Club of Chicago, 233 E. Erie, Ste 405 Chicago, IL 60611 or P.A.W.S. of Chicago 1997 N. Clybourn, Chicago 60614. For info: Piser Funeral Service 847-679-4740. -
gotafly is offline   Reply With Quote