Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > I'll Drink to That!

I'll Drink to That! What is your favorite beverage to have with a cigar? Juice? Cola? Beer? Port? Single Malt Scotch? This room is for the discussion of beverages, especially alcoholic beverages that go well with cigars!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2007, 07:19 AM   #1
En4cer71
Club Member

Japanese Spirits

Curious if anyone can give some suggestions on specific products and if they are hard to find here in the states, perhaps an online vendor that is reputable.
I'm particularly interested in the Whisk(e)ys. I've heard about Yamazaki & Hibiki. Now, the Hibiki being blended, not sure how likeable that would be for me since I tend not to like blended bourbons or scotch. Whisky Magazine just awarded Single Malt Yoichi 1986 - no clue here. Also, if you know of a good sake or plum wine don't be shy to throw that one in also.

Perhaps it would help to know some of my likes?!? Just in case, Favs are Talisker, Macallan 12, Evan Willians Single Barrel, my everyday neverfails is Makers Mark. All straight with a pinch of ice.
En4cer71 is offline   Reply With Quote