Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2006, 09:03 PM   #1
ConMan
Contributing Editor
Club Member

Jose L. Piedra Cazadore

This is a crude looking habano with more of a double cap than tripple and one wrapper leaf of a different color than the other - slightly darker. It did not clip well and the prelight draw was of musty earth

The first pull after a touch of the stick match was of true habano lineage. The second was bitter with more bitterness to follow I couldn't understand the bitterness with the absolutely wonderful aroma that was filling the air

The cigar did offer some sweet floral notes, but the finish was long and bitter . I continued to smoke to the band with the hope that the sweetness would either take over or the finish would mellow. Alas, it did not

Not too impressed with this stick. Only thing I can say is that the thing did burn perfectly.
ConMan is offline   Reply With Quote