Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2003, 05:12 PM   #1
cjv
Herf Meister

New England Herf II

Howdy all.

As I mentioned at the previous New England Herf, I was thinking about possible trying to organize one of these again for sometime in May.

I am thinking Saturday, May 3rd would be a good day. The location would be the same (Doc's Sports Bar), starting at noon, running till 5:00 (or till people want to leave). There is a Red Sox game starting that day at 1:20, so that would be fun to have on one of the TV's.

If you are interested, let me know. I would like to keep a tally of the people coming, so please email me.

At this point, I don't think we need to worry about renting the neighboring room, or planning on having food prepared, or anything like that. If I get more than 40 people signed up in advance, then I may ask about it. If we do reserve that room, there would probably need to be a minimal charge per person (somewhere in the neighborhood of $4 or $5). I would check on this before asking people for money. From what I recall (and m my memory is sketchy on the subject) to rent the room required spending $500 in food and drinks while there. Anything short of that needs to be paid for.

Anyway, please email me if you plan on coming. I look forward to seeing everyone there again.

Keep your eye here for updates and new information.

Chris

"Stupid stupid rat creatures"

Twitter: @skeetobite | Google+: ChrisVitek | Game Center: DRSKEETO
cjv is offline   Reply With Quote