Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2003, 06:43 PM   #1
Taxman
Starting Member

Cuban Schmoombam

Newbie here on the board so here goes my first review. Got the special from Cigar King with Cuban Hierloom and CAO. Different sizes with CAO and Cuban Hierloom. Picked a Toro (I didn't measure) however it was about a 50 ring about 5-7 inch size. I started by cutting it with a Thompson sisscor (big mistake) It distroyed the end so I had to straighten it up with a double cutter. Licked the end to close it and it had a very peppery taste. Lite it and first tastes of pepper...mellow outs with tastes of leather. Dont know whether my taste buds are not as refined as others but pepper turned to smoothe. Some tastes of leather but still a smoothe smoke. Ashe was rough and not even at all but no burning problems till the end. Just at the end had to adjust the burn and it turned peppery again. Not a bad smoke for the money however not a memerable one either. I smoked it watching Black Hawk down ( very appropriate for the events of today) Not bad for a change of pace however not memorable. I wonder where this came from and where it was mfg. I'll try this again in the future.
Taxman is offline   Reply With Quote