Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > Smokin Tunes

Smokin Tunes A place for musicians and music lovers (that also smoke cigars!) to discuss their passion.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2008, 07:10 PM   #1
nucker
Club Member

What's your media player of choice?

Sitting here waiting for the fringes of Gustov to knock the power out and decided to sort through my music collection. So what is your media - meaning music - player of choice? I've been through a few:

Windows Media Player - yeah, like anyone can actually figure that bloated piece of crap out.

Winamp - been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

iTunes - So I HAVE to load Quicktime along with this slow to respond bloated, unreliable app?

Songbird - ok, we're getting there - but I can't help wondering if there isn't just a little more.

And the winner is........

Media Jukebox! Man this app is awesome. Quick, very customizable, edits tags and album art on the fly with better accuracy than anything else without having to use another piece of software, syncs pretty much any MP3 player - even iPods - and best of all it AUTOMATICALLY adds anything you throw in your music folder to the playlist.

Check out this totally free, full featured media player - I think you might be ready to replace your old standby.
Of every One-Hundred men, Ten shouldn't even be there, Eighty are nothing but targets, Nine are real fighters... We are lucky to have them...They make the battle, Ah but the One, One of them is a Warrior...and He will bring the others back. -Hericletus c. 500 B.C.
nucker is offline   Reply With Quote