Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2010, 10:39 AM   #1
timberham
Starting Member

Post New Idea for my Moisture Device! Please Help!

Hello all!

I do not mean to post to this forum with unwanted spam. I'm greatful to all that have helped me so far, but I need your help again. For those of you who have yet to find my thread I need your help too!

My name is Tim Hamerly and I am a senior working on a thesis project in which I have developed a moisture device that could be implemented into the humidors. Basically, it would release moisture into the humidor over a long long period of time and also tell you when it needed more water. I am currently in the process of doing market research, as you may have guessed.

I know devices like this already exist, but mine would both maintain a humidity level and it would tell you when it was about to run dry. I feel that this new idea is an improvement on my last one. Also, I would like to attach some form of a communications device that would notify the user via WiFi or RFID that the device was nearly out of water.

If you have just a few minutes to fill out this survey, it would be greatly appreciated. It has been modified slightly since the last time it was posted. If you took my earlier one, you do not need to retake this, but you still can as the new information would help a lot!

Again, I do not mean to post this as spam. I am truly trying to develop this product and could really use your help to determine if this product is worth while to the smoking community.

Any questions or concerns can be sent to my email address; thamerly@carthage.edu, and I will address them as soon as possible. Any advice can also be submitted to me through email or this forum thread and would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thank you for all your help!

Link to survey:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/embe...WVhqdUllQXc6MA
timberham is offline   Reply With Quote