Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2009, 04:08 PM   #1
Reebosan

To get or not to get an Aristocrat

About a year and a half ago my wife gave me the ok to buy an Aristocrat humidor. Then my checking account was wiped out due to Debit Fraud and I was left dry until the bank sorted out the matter. Then a couple of months later I get laid off. Well with that said I decided not to get an Aristocrat humidor but now I’m back on my feet, more or less and I’m back to deciding what model to get or not to get an Aristocrat at all. I know the quality is there and the price tag is there as well. The wife has given permission and I had been looking at a model M-25D 38"W x 25"D x 36" H that would run me about $1,800 with shipping. Then my wife tells me that it seems too small and I should get a bigger one (I was like wow – no friggen way she just said that) and then I started looking at the Mxt 19 - 60" H x 40" wide x 19" D and the Mxt Armoire 26.5 60"H x40"W x 26 1/2"D but the costs go up to about $2,300. So this started making me think even more about things.

For those that have bought similar models if you did not get the deep do you regret it?

For those that did get the deep was it all that you wanted?

Any regrets after purchasing with the dimensions or regrets at all?

I am torn price wise as I tend to be on the frugal side of things and then I think what if I ever give up the habit.
Reebosan is offline   Reply With Quote