Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2010, 11:39 AM   #1
scott1966
Herf Meister

Nestor Miranda Dominicano Rosado Robusto Grande

Nestor Miranda Dominicano Rosado Robusto Grande - 5.5 X 54. Wrapper - Dominican Rosado, Binder - Nicargua, Filler Nicaragua. This is a very well balanced and very complex cigar that starts off medium but is full-bodied by the end. Initial taste is a woody, oak with a slight spiceness flavor that quickly becomes a sweet caramel and creamy coffee flavor with the spice increasing. I expected the sweetness from a Rosado wrapper, but the strong spice pleasantly surprised me. Very complex cigar that kept the sweet caramel, creamy coffee & woody flavor throughout with a nice kick of spice all at the same time. Because the cigar is so well balanced, the flavors worked really well together. Very nice long finish of sweet caramel and spice. Towards the end of the cigar, the only change was that the predominate flavors were that of dark coffee, spice and some sweet woody notes. Definitely full bodied towards the end of this cigar. Construction, burn and draw were perfect. I have to say that this is a fantastic cigar that I highly recommend
trying.
scott1966 is offline   Reply With Quote