Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Old 10-23-2017, 02:20 PM   #11
ak2000
Charter Member
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrundog View Post
Gonna stock some Fuentes in the humidors this Winter. I gotta get some of those Hemingway Signatures. And the 858 Sun Grown cigars look mighty tasty too.
Some of the best $5 cigars out there IMHO
JLOH #19
ak2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 02:37 PM   #12
xrundog
Contributing Editor
Herf Meister

Y'know, it was all the Cigar Family nastiness back in the aughts that really put me off everything Fuente. I guess I'm over it.
xrundog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 02:39 PM   #13
ak2000
Charter Member
Herf God

I hear ya bro
JLOH #19
ak2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 08:44 AM   #14
bsslack
Herf Meister

One of the true tenets of cigars is: "Smoke what you like" I myself have been caught up in the drama or hype of certain brands. I have found that I keep coming back to certain benchmark cigars, over the years. I have also quit chasing cigars. If I can pick something up at a fair price (to me) fine, if not, oh well maybe next time. I am happy that I still love them and are interested in the next flavor experience. Everyone has their own individual cigar journey or ebb and flow in the experience of cigars. That's why you see people drift in and out from time to time. Some disappear into the mist forever, others return re-energized. A person's priorities or their entire life may change, that's the way of things. So, enjoy those ceegars people and have a good day too.

Cheers!

Do not Hold Your Heart's True Words, until they can only fall upon the saddened ears and broken hearts, already filled with the loudness of grief. -unk

...Quick to Judgement...Quick to Anger and Slow To Understand... -Rush (it was true then and it's still applies today.)

Remember EVERY American Soldier Past and Present.-You -Me -Everybody
bsslack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 02:23 PM   #15
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsslack View Post
One of the true tenets of cigars is: "Smoke what you like" I myself have been caught up in the drama or hype of certain brands. I have found that I keep coming back to certain benchmark cigars, over the years. I have also quit chasing cigars. If I can pick something up at a fair price (to me) fine, if not, oh well maybe next time. I am happy that I still love them and are interested in the next flavor experience. Everyone has their own individual cigar journey or ebb and flow in the experience of cigars. That's why you see people drift in and out from time to time. Some disappear into the mist forever, others return re-energized. A person's priorities or their entire life may change, that's the way of things. So, enjoy those ceegars people and have a good day too.

Cheers!

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 03:49 PM   #16
SmoKerch
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak2000 View Post
Hemingways are great cigars, I prefer the Maduro versions.
I've always enjoyed the Cameroon, but will give the maduro a try.

The Great State of Confusion

Just because I may be paranoid, it doesn't mean there aren't people out there trying to get me.

Visit us on The Facebook: Kercheval Bros. Procrastination Consultants !

Galatians 5:24 - NLT
SmoKerch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 06:23 AM   #17
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

I like Cameroon a lot, always have. Like I said, cut my teeth on the 858, and the La Aurora regular line.

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 10:26 AM   #18
N8DCJ
Club Member

I smoke 858's daily at cigar store , especially the maduro's , currently a sun grown as I am typing this...

Since it getting colder I may slow down now , not fun smoking out in the cold , so , mostly just at cigar store until I get back to work...

Dan
N8DCJ is offline   Reply With Quote