Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2002, 07:49 PM   #1
sevenmag
Contributing Editor
Herf Meister

First let me thank all the guys that participated in the reviews. I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did.
Also a big thanks to Dan for getting me setup with the forms and everything else I needed. I started this team before he retired as editor.

Our happiest smoker was Jojo with an average score of 40.4. The two perfect 50’s he gave to the VSG and the Onyx reserve really pushed his average up.

Our most finicky team member was Neophyte with an average of 32.2. He must have gotten a dud with the VSG since that was his least favorite cigar.

The rest of us were within two points of each other, with MavEric at 34, Puros Dave at 35.2 and me with 36.4.

Purosdave’s favorite was the Indian Tabac Reserve and his low score went to the Onyx Reserve.

MavEric’s favorite was the Torano Exodus and his low score went to the Indian Tabac Reserve.

My favorite was the Indian Tabac and my low score went to the Torano Exodus.

Here is each cigar and it’s average score.

#190 VSG Robusto. 38.2
#191 Troya Universales 35.2
#192 Indian Tabac Limited Reserve Bison. 34.2
#193 Onyx Reserve Mini Belicoso 35.8
#194 Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 34.8

Thanks again to all the reviewers and everyone who posted and read the reviews. I hope we helped some of you make a decision to buy or not to buy a cigar you might have been curious about.

Thanks again everyone.

Edited by - sevenmag on 04/24/2002 8:50:12 PM
sevenmag is offline   Reply With Quote