Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2010, 05:16 AM   #7
dartplayer1
Club Member

Friday Jeanette and I got an early start and headed over to the river market for some shoping and some lunch.

Cought up with Coach and Shawn and went to the airport to pick up Cory then it was off to the liquor store, then it was back to the hotel to meet up with JB and his way better half we all sat around the pool and had a few drinks.

Time for the poker game I made the final table but that was about it but I did drink way to much then it was off to the Underground Pub to watch Mark Hooper play some music and drink some more (Did I tell you all I don't drin much), they tell me we stoped and had breakfast.......

Saturday we went over to the herf location and sat around with Phil Ellis and the cooking crew, let me tell you this Phil and his crew can cook some bad ass BBQ.

In the silent auction I managed to get a few items I over paid for a couple of them but it was for a good cause, managed to win a few prizes in the drawings so all in all it was a great time.

We did miss seeing a few of the old guard from the Ratpack at the Herf but I hope they can all make it to Marshall in August for our herf.