Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2002, 02:29 PM   #1

First let me start with this is my first post here on CW, thanks to Pharmr and Kristine I wanted to post "something" to say HI.

I tried a Padron Anniversary Natural last nite for only the second time, the first time I was not impressed, and didn't even want to try another one... but based on all the rave reviews I've been hearing at my local herf's, I figured why not, so I stopped in at my local cigar shop last nite, and picked up a Padron Anniversary Natural, I wanted the Maduro since that's the once of choice for many, but the shop was out and only had the naturals.

It was SPECTACULAR , I smoked it down to about 1/3 of an inch (with the help of some tweezer- aka ROACH CLIP) and let me tell you, that cigar never changed a bit from beginning to end, and stayed smooth and never harse all the way through... WHAT A STICK!

A tad pricey though at $13.50 OUCH! that's just too damn high for any cigar, imho.

Tom