Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2006, 04:04 AM   #1
amberlee
Starting Member

Found a FREE Perelman's Encyclopedia of Havana Cigars Deal

Got this email this morning from www.Cigarmony.com, so I signed up for a subscription this morning.

I have read the European Cigar Cult Journal whenever I have been able to find it at the newstand. I think that it's one of the best cigar magazines because its seems to be unbiased and focuses on cigars and cigar industry news. (imagine that )

The only thing I don't like is that it's not English only but it has a much larger circulation in Europe, so I can deal with it.

Can't wait to see what the Perelman's is like

AM

Quote:
Hello all,

Many of you have expressed interest in subscribing to the European Cigar Cult Journal.

I have set up a link for Cigarmony.com customers to subscribe through. If you subscribe through this link, you get a FREE Perelman's Encyclopedia of Havana Cigars! ($12 value!)

To subscribe, simly click on the ECCJ banner and you will be directed to their English subscription page.

Click Here to Subscribe to the ECCJ!

With 4 issues per year, this is THE cigar publication for the true cigar aficionado.

Each issue is packed with articles, cigar tastings and industry news & profiles.

Each bi-lingual issue is written in both German & English.

Happy smoking my friends!

Mark Neff
Cigarmony LLC
Cigar Accessories and Apparel
www.Cigarmony.com

The Puck
Precision Humidity Control Made Simple
www.GetThePuck.com
amberlee is offline   Reply With Quote