Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2002, 06:16 PM   #1
nivek
Club Member

As you know Cincymike has been absent from the BB. I just spoke to him and 2 weeks ago his wife suffered a stroke. She is recovering, but she's not able to drive till
mid Feb. I know that Money is tight in the house, she was the main breadwinner since he was unemployed. He is currently ISO work but the market here in Cincinnati is the tightest I've seen it in years.

Parrothead started a raffle there for them. I have donated a prize package and plan to purchase a bunch of tickets, If any of you could help it would be appreciated.

Here is the raffle thread:

Help One Of Our Own Raffle

I will hold a raffle to help out CincyMike.Mike has fallen on some hard times as of
late and his wife has suffered a stroke.

I think it's time we step up to the plate to help one of our own.

Raffle tickets will be $5 each,3 for $10,7 for $20.Please send checks to me(made out
to Mike).I will forward all checks to Mike.I think it'll be nicer for him to get a bunch of
checks instead of one big one.

If you have a prize to donate,please e-mail me and let me know what it is.

I will put your name on your raffle ticket(s) and put them in a bucket.On February 6,I
will draw the winners.You guys will have to trust me on this.I'm a FOG on this board
and like to think I have a pretty good reputation.

Deadline to have your check to me is Feb.6.That's 2 weeks.

Those donating a prize ,please do not mail it to me.When the winner of your donation
is determined,I will have you send the prize to the winner.Saves on postage and lost
stuff.

OK those are the rules.E-mail me for Mikes last name(for the check)and for my
snailer to send the check to.Persons donating should let me know exactly what the
prize is.

Thanks all and let's all keep a good thought for CincyMike and the Mrs.

ecookjr@twcny.rr.com aka parrothead

All the world's a stage, we are merely players, performers and portrayers!