Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Pipe Room

Pipe Room A place for the discussion of Pipes and Pipe Tobaccos.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2002, 11:41 AM   #1
decasere
Club Member

McClelland Frog Morton

An exceptionally dark, rich and full Latakia mixture designed for those who desires really satisfying Latakia flavor but want a tobacco soft enough to smoke any time of day. It took Frog Morton four years to perfect this unique blend designed for smoking in quiet serenity, and he considers it to be his proudest achievement.

Mostly Dark tobaccos with some Medium colored tobaccos , Strong Latakia Scent, with a background of Virginias, rough cut and perfect moisture level.

Packed Easily in my Italian Bent Apple, Lit easy with a Rich aroma, and tamped down nicely, light grey ash. Had to relight once or twice to keep lit.

I was surprised by this tobacco, not that it was great, but rather that it had a sweet taste on the tongue, it was smoky and sweet all at the smae time, my wife said it is strong but not entirely unpleasent, Reminded her a little bit of a campfire.This is the best i have had as of yet and will be in my regular rotation from here on out.

I give it a 5 out of 5 Superior!!

"My boy! Smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life, and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."
-- Sigmund Freud - to his young nephew, Harry, after he declined a cigar