Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2005, 12:41 PM   #1
tubaman

Herf and poker at the tubaman's house on LI

OK, I'm mostly settled into my new house, and it's time to host a herf. So Saturday, Sep. 17th starting around 1 PM I'm going to have people over to the house. It's rain or shine as I have ample outdoor area that can stay dry in the event of rain. No smoking inside though guys. So if you live anywhere near Long Island, come on over!!

Starting at around 2, we will be having a No limit Texas Hold 'Em game. The buy in for chips will be 5 habanos, no re-buys. Winner of the tourney gets 50% of the cigars, 2nd place gets 30%, 3rd gets 20%. Everyone else gets nada! You DON'T need to play if you don't want too, and we will need at least 5 players to make it interesting.

There will be healthy portions of the tubaman's chili available, Texas style in the spirit of the poker game!

PM me if you are coming and if you are playing poker. I will send you directions after you pm me and list the attendees and players on this thread.

Shuffle up and deal!!!!

Attending:
Planetbetter
geoffrie
Ironman
Sir Winston
Scott1966?
ilikecigars?
crossbow?
smokozuna?
Sawdust (my friend Brian)
IMLDB? (my friend Noah)
Shibumi
slider9499

Playing poker:
Planetbetter
geoffrie
Ironman
SirWinston
Sawdust
IMLDB?

Playing Bop is like playing Scrabble . . . with all the vowels missing. Duke Ellington
tubaman is offline   Reply With Quote