Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2002, 09:41 PM   #1
bill

I smoked one of these on Saturday as I relaxed in the sun with a nice cold Tecate. The Serie A was from 5/00.

It was freezing all day today, as Jordan (my son) and I had the Little League parade and opening ceremony. Then came home to help Suzi and Randi with yard sale. Froze our arses off again.

Once everything was picked up, I sat and relaxed.

This cigar was totally awesome!!!! I have a cab of these on my "to order list". It had some nice strength, but the complexity of the cigar amazed me. It went through numerous changes from start to finish. Nice earthy flavors, but also the nice natural sweet taste of tobacco. The aroma of this cigar was to die for. My neighbor probably thought I was nuts as I frequently ran the cigar under my nose.

Construction was good. Had to do a couple touch ups, but that was due to the slight breeze blowing. The draw was only slightly tight, but still got a nice amount of smoke.

Damn............ what a good smoke. I didn't want this thing to go out.
bill is offline   Reply With Quote