Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > I'll Drink to That!

I'll Drink to That! What is your favorite beverage to have with a cigar? Juice? Cola? Beer? Port? Single Malt Scotch? This room is for the discussion of beverages, especially alcoholic beverages that go well with cigars!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2013, 06:10 AM   #1
Briandg
CW Squirrel Wrangler
Herf God

doggone that aeropress is great!

To remind y’all, Jester sent me an aeropress. In later conversation, he told me that it was his go-to coffee maker.
Okay, it happened. This thing has replaced all of my other coffee machines. I took my espresso maker to the basement. I have used my electric drip pot once since that time. I’ve used my keurig only a few times.
What the hell, seriously? Completely replacing it all? I never would have believed it. But it is so simple. Hit the start on the grinder and start the water heating. Grinder is finished, load the press and get the cups ready, and by then, the water is ready. Shoot it through, clean it up, and damn, it comes out to two very small yet satisfying cups of coffee in less time than it takes to run the drip machine.
This thing is absolutely awesome. I never imagined it.
Briandg is offline   Reply With Quote