Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > I'll Drink to That!

I'll Drink to That! What is your favorite beverage to have with a cigar? Juice? Cola? Beer? Port? Single Malt Scotch? This room is for the discussion of beverages, especially alcoholic beverages that go well with cigars!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2006, 05:58 PM   #1
ferdelance
Herf Meister

the snake lives to fight another day.

finally back from hibernation and while still recovering i am stable(physically, the mental part... well i never was too stable there anyway, LOL) also now back on line, although i am so far in the country and from NOLA, on a farm in South Carolina, in a town called Possum Kingdom, living in a trailer, with my dogs. where i have been sice 3 days before the hurricane. will be moving to tarboro NC in a week, job found me that was a natural for me, i will be on the CBC(coffeebeancorral) team . Russ searched me out and i went uo to check things out, even saw my new office which was still being built to my specifications. i have been out of the loop of most worldly issues as i had and still do to some degree my oiwn problems. i will start posting more on e i make the move as i only can get dial up here and it swucks, LOL

so where and what happened to me???

had to have another surgery on my back back in early summer 2005, after the surgery i was progressing well, and getting my strength back by walking alot, then one morning, i walked into a worst case scenerio situation where i was told to hand over my bag(computer enclosed), at the ned of a gun pointed at my head, only 4 blocks from my warehouse, so i complied, to his every demand as a gun has a tendancy to stop your brain from thinking about anything but give it away and, it will all be over, i even gave him my wallet when he asked, guess he didn't like the picture of my dog which was all that was in it, then he opened fire at point blank rangeemptying his pistol( a sub nose 25 i found out later), two bullets to the gut, one went clean through and came out my ass cheek, the other decided to bounce around and rip up my , bowels, stomach,intestines, and other things, just missing my liver(thank goodness, ha ha) as he was shooting i grabbed my cell phone from my pocket and called 911 i was able to give descriptions him and of the 3 that were in the grass car park lot. i think i must have fallen by this point, his gun empty they then ran and got into a car and drove away and i blacked out , it was about 3 weeks later and me dieing twice before they decided i was gona live.
i know have another wonderful scar that stretches from my sternum to my pubic bones, and a few extra holes caused by bullets and tubes.
after a 3 month hospital stay in the glorious charity hospital on a ward with 7 others and nurses that always had something better to do. i finally could eat and digest and pass whole food so they let me go, i decided to recuperate at my parents whom had no clue i was shot, they just thought i was finally after 10 years coming for a visit longer than 3 days. i got here on a thursday and the hurricane hit on the following monday.i Had nbo idea a hurricane was even on it's way.
William(El Palma) on his way to KY, dropped my dogs off.

when i made it back to nola, my place had been looted and i saved my clothes and a table, as well as my car which got no damage and is now running around the hills here.

so that is kinda the past year and my abscence, i can post some pics if you wanna see my new scar, LOL

and i can say without a doubt, those Bruce Willis movies where he gets shot and just keeps on, it is all hollywood bullshit, LOL oh and they caught the guy and one of his associates the following day, he was in the same place with the same gun that matched the bullet that matched the one they took out of my gut.

i will get back more involved once i make my move and get more settled, but think of it this way, you'll have an inside guy at CBC making sure you are taken well care of. it is good to be out of hibernation, eventhough i have not felt weather below 40F fdor over 20years, and 20F, oh my god, that is cold. LOL

feel free to ask questions if i left anything out, it has ben a while,
i am due some good karma credits for sure. ha ha.

the one and only

ferdelance

the eternal marxist(something they shoot around here)

my last cigar was a wonderful RAC,