Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2003, 08:23 PM   #1
Uncle Booga

Anyone Else Like Biscuits?

Yo,
Been lurking around for a while and just posted some reviews of three new Perdomos, so I figured I had been get around to introducing myself. I've been smoking cigars for about nine years, favoring medium to medium-strong cigars. I was pretty active over at the JR bulletin board while it was still running and when it closed I signed up at a number of others. Ended up spending most of my time at HP, but have continued to lurk here as well as other boards. Figured that any board that would accept HBD would probably tolerate the ole Booga guy too, so here I am. I make my base camp in Lincoln, NE and am married with a daughter who just graduated from high school and is headed off to Hawaii Pacific University in the fall. I'm a writer by trade, doing promotion and publicity for a statewide public television and public radio system. I'm also the theatre critic for the state's second largest daily newspaper, plus I'm half of a singing/storytelling duo that entertains for kids and families. Somewhere in my spare time, I also find room to sandwich in doing a radio program (jazz, neo-swing, cajun/zydeco, surf and rockabilly) on the local community radio station. Hell, I've even been known to act in some local fundraising benefits. My hobbies include the theatre, single malt scotch, jazz, yoga and my dogs - Karma an airedale and Mugzy a boxer. I just lost my oldest dog, Mischief (an epileptic mixed breed) three days ago, so I'm pretty fu*kin' bummed about that, but I'm glad I've still got the other two fur kids. And - in case anyone didn't already know - I LIKE BISCUITS!