Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2004, 05:55 AM   #1
Padilla
Starting Member

Free sample of Padilla Cigars !!

FREE PADILLA SAMPLE CIGARS (for a limited time)

Hello everyone,

I want to introduce myself and my company to you. My name is Ernesto Padilla and my brother Carlos and I founded Padilla cigar company.

We want to get feedback from cigar smokers on our new line of cigars. So for a limited time we will giveaway 2 free cigars to the first 25 guys who email us at ernesto@padillacigars.com please send your full adress--please no P.O. boxes (ups does not deliver to them).

We are offering our new Padilla Hybrid cigar to sample. A rich Hybrid blend of Cuban and Connecticut seed wrapper grown in Ecuador grown in conjuction with the top grower in our industry.

Please visit our website at : www.padillacigars.com

I would also like to get your feedback on our website. We are a premium cigar manufacturer all our tobacco is top grade and hand rolled and fermented using the same traditional ways as our family did in Cuba.

We are limited as I said to only 25 members so please send me an email as soon as possible.

Regards,
Ernesto Padilla
ernesto@padillacigars.com
www.padillacigars.com

Padilla is offline   Reply With Quote