Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2017, 02:15 PM   #1
jefslat
CW WarCraft God
CW Special Correspondent
Editor at Large
Predominant CW Ambassador
Herf God

Dunbarton Press Release #2

Muestra de Saka Nacatamale Release
Dunbarton, NH – Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust is currently taking pre-orders for the second liga in their very
Limited Production Muestra de Saka series of cigars. The deadline for pre-orders is July 14th, 2017.
“Muestra is the humble, common word for “sample” in Spanish, however it takes on much more important,
sometimes reverential, meaning when used in a handmade cigar factory. A muestra is the vision of the ligador
and torcedor realized, it is the promise of a new experience and possibly the key to financial success for the
fabrica. Muestras are hoarded and coveted by not only their makers, but by the cigar smokers who seek to catch
a glimpse into the cigarmaker’s soul within their smoke” states Founder and Master Ligador, Steve Saka
To which he adds, “Muestra de Saka is just that. A line of unique blends and vitolas made in extremely limited
quantities that reflect the blending machinations of myself. To smoke a Muestra de Saka is to embark upon a
journey with me in which I greatly welcome your companionship.”
He continues to share, “The Nacatamale is the second frontmark in the line. What made this cigar a unique
blending challenge was I went "viejo granja" style with it. For over a century most cigars’ entire filler recipes were
comprised of just one farm's tobacco and any complexity was introduced by extremely careful leaf processing,
selection and positioning within the bunch. Whereas these days as we have hundreds of ingredients to work and
blend with to create interesting and satisfying ligas. So, the challenge was to see if I could make an “old farm"
style liga that could hold its own with the modern blends created today. This cigar is considerably more robust
than the Exclusivo and since this puro's tripa are all from just one small, independent farm in Jalapa, Nicaragua, I
will not be disclosing the name of the vega. However, I will say it is simply sublime.”
All Muestra de Saka are packed in individual cedar coffins in a 7-ct box and will be $111.65 per box.
The anticipated ship date to those Select Purveyors who pre-order is late October 2017.

El perro, el perro, es mi corazon.
El gato, el gato, el gato no es bueno.
El Jefe es cantante,
El Jefe es muy famoso
El Jefe es el hombre con el queso del diablo.

El perro, el perro, nunca sin raison
El gato, el gato, el gato es obseno
El Jefe es caliente, El Jefe es carinoso
El Jefe le da besos mejor que su esposo

What Would TOJE Do? Ž £
jefslat is offline   Reply With Quote