Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2016, 07:10 AM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Sam Leccia Tobacco disengages from General

Hat tip to Coach for catching this on Facebook.

Sam Leccia has ended his distribution agreement with General Cigar Company.

Quote:
Some Big News today.
General Cigar Co will no longer be the distributor for Leccia Tobacco. After a year, it just wasn't a good fit. I appreciate my time with the folks at General Cigar, but this is truly best for the Leccia Tobacco brand.
Things really shouldn't change all that much for Leccia Tobacco. The cigar brands have always been made at the same factories since day 1, and that will continue.
I have always maintained 100% ownership of the Leccia Tobacco brands and trademarks so the only real changes is how the cigars will be delivered to the retailer.
Once again, thanks to The General Cigar team for their efforts in selling the Leccia Tobacco brands in 2015, I wish them all continued success.
I have big plans for 2016 with some incredible new projects in store. I am looking forward to bringing them to a humidor near you!
Thank You All For Your Continued Support!
Sam Leccia
For order inquiries please email info@samleccia.com

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote