Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2017, 10:32 AM   #1
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

Jefslat at IPCPR

I am going to try and post a few things and start a thread of what Jeff is up to at "The Show" the 2017 IPCPR trade show. I'm pulling from our Cigar Weekly Facebook page and group, as well as Jeff's Twitter account. Hope it comes out, all right.

There's no rhyme or reason to any of this.

A couple of Twitter notes, here.
When you see @, it means that is a person, on Twitter, being addressed. It's their Twitter handle. I have one, it's the same as my CW handle. So if I am tweeting or someone is addressing me, or including me in, you would see @TommyBB

The hashtag # this indicates a topic or in my own, library terms, a "subject heading." This is how you find things on Twitter, and on Facebook as well. So, when I am searching for IPCPR trade show news on Twitter, I'm using #IPCPR17 in the search feature. Then I look for @jefslat

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

Last edited by TommyBB; 07-14-2017 at 12:36 PM.
TommyBB is offline   Reply With Quote