Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2008, 05:33 PM   #1
thisguy
Starting Member

Paying Homage

I fortunately had the chance to smoke guantanamera's (I hope I spelled that right) double moduro. It was delicious. That thing packed a punch harder than Mike Tyson’s. I didn’t really like the smell though and that’s a big thing for me. I can smoke a cigar that’s tolerable in taste but if it smells wonderful then I’m a fan. One thing that I loved about this cigar was that I had to eat this elephant piece by piece. It took me a whopping three days to scarf down that beast. I was thoroughly entertained for hours. Needless to say I most definitely got the bang for my buck. Unfortunately I have grown exhausted in my attempt to defeat this beast. Therefore I will most likely retire from cigars to recuperate and to build confidence to challenge next king of the hill at Cumberland’s the number one cigar shop in the world (or at least in Georgia).