Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2007, 09:07 PM   #1
cigarfan
Herf God

Kudos to Holts and Serious Cigars

I've been complaining about the lack of customer service (most recently in the CBNC room), but there are some vendors that still believe in CS.

A couple of weeks ago, I ordered some cigars from Holts. I knew I was leaving town, so I ordered Overnight. They got shipped..reg UPS. I called, and Holts, shipped my cigars for SAT delivery (more $$ than overnight) at no extra charge. Said they would call UPS, arrange for them the return the first shipment.
In short..no hassles for me. I got my cigars.

Then this week, I ordered from Serious cigars. I ordered some maduros, I got sent naturals. I called, was told they overnight my maduros, with a prepaid return label, and mailing envelope. All I had to do was send the naturals back by mail. Simple.

I realize mistakes happen..to all companies. The GOOD companies are judged by how they handle mistakes. In this case, I've observed two excellent examples of customer service.
That's why my go to vendors are
Serious Cigars
Famous Smoke Shop
Holts
I also use JRs on occasion...but they don't sell one of my fav brands.