Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2005, 06:35 PM   #1
Rob G
Contributing Editor
Herf God

Pictures don't do it justice

My Mini came today!!!!

All I can say is that I am seriously impressed. I was afraid that with all the hype that there was no way it could live up to it. I was wrong. It is absolutely gorgeous.

I went with the standard Mini - one singles drawer, one shelf, profile top and flat panel wood door. I got the Natural Mahogany and opted for the base molding. The base molding is a little pricey - $100 - but I think it is well worth it. If you keep it on a carpeted floor, it can be difficult to open the door without the base molding. Plus, it adds about an inch to the overall height.

I am using the CO+ and it's seasoning the inside as we speak. Here is the link to the album. http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLan...3_509760790106

It will ask you to sign in, but if you look below that, there is a link to view the pictures without signing in - just press that. The pictures really don't do it justice. It is really breathtaking to see it in person.

By the way, the reason the shelf is not up is because the shelf pins were accidentally not sent. I already spoke with Bob and he's mailing them out tomorrow. I should have them by the time it's all seasoned and ready to use. He told me I could pick some up at Home Depot in the meantime, but I figure I'll just wait.

Bob is one of the best guys to work with. He really takes the time to make sure you are getting what you want. Plus, he never tries to push a sale. You can tell he just wants to make sure that his customers get just what they need/want - nothing less and nothing more. Hatts off to Bob.

Also, some of you may be wondering why my Mini is in the basement. I am going to keep it down there for the summer. Even with central air, the rest of the house stays too warm. The basement stays a steady 70 degrees or so. I'll keep it down there until September and then bring it up.

Well, time for me to go back and stare at my new baby.

If people can tell me where to smoke, I can tell them where to go, too.
Rob G is offline   Reply With Quote