Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2005, 03:13 PM   #1
Torpedo2

OH, KY, IN folks, lets herf again! Edit- Date & place s

Ok, lets go March 12th, Saturday Starting around 3 PM or 4 at the latest. Place will be the Bahama Breeze Restaraunt. The Address is 325 N Commerce Way, Cincinnati Ohio Phone # is 513-671-1488.

Heres a Mapquest link: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...te=Oh&zipcode= This is right off of I 275 and Rt. 4, right behind the Showcase Cinemas. You can see it very easily from the highway if your coming from the East. Bring some cigars for your self, some to share with others, and yourself! There is a growing contigent of Cincinnati CW members, so if your a out of towner come and join this wacky group of guys

Lets start getting a headcount

Last years Rock bottom Herf in Jan was a blast, As well as the one in the fall. So lets do another Winter herf guys

Possible sites in Cincy include Beer Seller on the river, Rock Bottom on Fountain Square, Montgomery Inn Boathouse, Bahama Breeze off of I-275. There could be other good sites too not mentioned.

The Rock Bottom in Indy has served us well for the last two herfs held there.

Dayton Has the Fox and Hound, Colombus Oh Has the Rose And THistle, but I know they recently passed a smoking law there.

Lets here from our Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana BOTL's and make a time and place.
Torpedo2 is offline   Reply With Quote