Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Old 10-15-2015, 05:49 AM   #181
Harleyrider
Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob G View Post
Vic,

I obviously can't speak to your situation, but that was not my experience with Bob at all. I've dealt with him several times and each time was fantastic. You are the first person I have ever known who has ever said anything negative about Bob's customer service.

With that said, I'm glad you are enjoying your humidor. I personally feel that Aristocrat is a step above Avallo. But it sounds like you got exactly what you wanted, which is all that matters. I hope you have many happy years with your new humidor.
Thanks Rob. I know what you are saying and I was completely surprised. I can only guess that there was some kind of emergency.that prevented Bob from replying to me. I hope things have improved for him.
Old 10-15-2015, 05:02 PM   #182
jgbutler
Herf Meister

I hate to hear of your experience with Bob. I finally decided to pull the trigger a few months back and had Bob build me an MXT. I had multiple interactions with him from the initial conversation all the way through the build. I fully intended to go pick it up, visit with him and tour his operation. He held onto it for about a month maybe longer until I finally decided I just wasn't going to have the time to make the trip. Called him back and he packed it up and shipped it my way. The whole experience with him was very pleasant.

You indeed may have just caught him at a time he was really distracted by life. Don't know. Glad that you did get a humidor that you enjoy and are satisfied with!