Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2017, 07:43 PM   #1
jefslat
CW WarCraft God
CW Special Correspondent
Editor at Large
Predominant CW Ambassador
Herf God

A couple of outstanding cigar holders

Tonight's review cigar is a CLE Schizo Maduro Robusto. The main point, however is to review two cigar holders, the 90 and the cigar clip. Both are held in place by magnets, one a 90 degree piece of PVC and the other holding graduated ring gauges. I chose the Robusto size to fit into the graduated size of the one while fitting comfortably into the other.

First to the cigar; I chose a CLE Schizo Robusto, a cigar I have reviewed in the past and knew I would enjoy regardless of the cigar holders. I n the past I have used cigar clips while fishing which did significant damage to the cigar wrapper; these promised to do minimal damage.

First of all I enjoy the CLE Schizo Maduro so whatever the outcome. After the initial draw I placed the cigar in the 90 degree, which holds the cigar vertical. If you are concerned about the cigar going out, you simply draw more often. The smooth inside of the holder does absolutely no damage to the cigar, although it going out might be a concern. This wasn't an issue for me.

The horizontal clip comes in three graduations, allowing for three ring sizes. To avoid any wrapper damage, simply place the ring in the clip. This will avoid any wrapper damage.

Both of these holders will hold your cigar while golfing or fishing while doing little to no damage to the cigar. I can recommend both for golfers, fishermen and hunters who enjoy a cigar while pursuing their favorite outdoor sports, and both are fairly affordable. Joe Bob says check them out.

El perro, el perro, es mi corazon.
El gato, el gato, el gato no es bueno.
El Jefe es cantante,
El Jefe es muy famoso
El Jefe es el hombre con el queso del diablo.

El perro, el perro, nunca sin raison
El gato, el gato, el gato es obseno
El Jefe es caliente, El Jefe es carinoso
El Jefe le da besos mejor que su esposo

What Would TOJE Do? Þ £
jefslat is offline   Reply With Quote