Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2005, 04:30 PM   #1
Herfin Bigdog
Herf Meister

HURRICANE HERF 3 T-SHIRTS & HATS Interested? See My Las

Okay gang...here's the poop on t-shirts and hats.

The t-shirt design contest is over and the link to see the winning design is farther down.

FIRST and Foremost, you DO NOT have to attend the Third Annual Hurricane Herf to get a shirt or hat. I'll take your money too. You can tell me what you want and I'll add it to the order. It will cost you the prices as shown below plus an additional $4-$5 for me to ship your items to you once I receive them.

SECOND, I have no vested interest in making money off of this idea. This is not a personal money making idea for me. It's not for me...it's for all of you whether you can make it to the herf or not.

THIRD, I must have your order and your money to be included in the order. If I have the minimum to place the order and have the money for those orders, the order will be placed.

FOURTH, the minimum order of any one shirt either A, B, or C or the hat must be 24.

I will not place any order until I have the minimum number AND the money. I am sorry but I can not risk placing an order without having the money. With the amount of money involved, I can not cover any orders.

If you would like either a hat and/or t-shirt, please have your choice of hat, t-shirt or both, t-shirt size and color or hat color, AND YOUR MONEY to me by Friday August 6th.

I need to have 15 days at a minimum to have the t-shirts and hats printed and returned to me. 20 days would be much better. And I would STILL like to have more days as a cushion to ensure that the order is returned in time.

The vendor that I am considering, Oriental Trading requires a minimum of 24 hats or 24 t-shirts to place an order. Their website URL for printed apparel is:
http://www.orientaltrading.com/otcwe...egoryId=375941

Descriptions of each shirt are below. Before an order can be placed, I need a minimum of 24 of any one shirt. In other words I need a minimum order of 24 of either SHIRT A, or SHIRT B, or SHIRT C to place an order. Of course if there is enough interest and we have 24 of each of 2 or all 3 shirts, we can do that too.

Approximate prices are included for the price of a shirt for minimum orders of both 24 and 48. The prices shown for each shirt include S&H, and are as close to actual as I can get them. Prices are for Small to XL. For 2XL and 3XL sizes, add $1.75 and $2.75 more respectively per shirt.

If you are not attending the HH3 but would like either hat or t-shirt, you will also need to include $4-$5 additional for my shipping the item to you. That is an estimate, I don't know what it will actually cost.

There are 3 t-shirts available. Each has limited colors. Item IN-80/600 and /6001 have 2 colors each. IN-80/6002 comes in several colors and is the most expensive of the shirts. The color of the logo will be black. I only listed those colors for item IN-80/6002 which I think will work with a black logo. T-shirt colors can be mixed.

The minimum order must be 24 of...
Shirt A JERZEES HEAVYWEIGHT T NEUTRAL ADULT
Item Number: IN-80/6000
Neutral colors: White or natural
Sizes: Adult sizes - S to 3XL (Add $1.75 per shirt for 2XL and $2.75 per shirt for 3XL)
Priced at $6.49 ea. minimum order of 24; $4.49 ea. minimum order of 48
Final price per adult Sm to Lg shirt including s&h: approx $7.50 ea for 24; approx $5.50 ea for 48

or...

SHIRT B JERZEES HEAVYWEIGHT T HEATHER ADULT
Item Number: IN-80/6001
Heather colors: Birch or oxford
Sizes: Adult sizes - S to 3XL (Add $1.75 per shirt for 2XL and $2.75 per shirt for 3XL)
Priced at $7.19 ea. minimum order of 24; $5.19 ea. minimum order of 48
Final price per adult Sm to Lg shirt including s&H: approx $8.50 ea for 24; approx $6.50 ea for 48

or...

SHIRT C JERZEES HEAVYWEIGHT T COLORS ADULT
Item Number: IN-80/6002
Colors: khaki, yellow haze, gold, burnt orange, island yellow, California blue, cyber pink, light blue, periblue or pink
Priced at $7.49 ea. minimum order of 24; $5.49 ea. minimum order of 48
Final price per adult Sm to Lg shirt including s&h: approx $8.75 ea for 24; approx 6.75 ea for 48

HATS

The hat is a "one size fits most", Six Panel Washed Cotton Twill cap with a fabric strap buckle closure. Item No RA-80/6014

Prices are $8.99/hat for minimum order of 24, with s&h it will cost approximately $10.00 per hat; or $6.99/hat for minimum order of 48, with s&h it will be approx $8.00 per hat. Hats can be a mix of colors. Again the logo will be black and the available colors that work with black are pink, maize, putty, gold, orange, khaki, light blue, scarlet, lavender, light olive and slate.

Both the hat logo and winning t-shirt design are posted on my gallery. See the link:
http://galleries.cigarweekly.com/Her...Benefit-Raffle

See this link for the name of the BEEG WEINER of the t-shirt design contest:
http://forums.cigarweekly.com/viewto...595548#1595548

Email me if you have any questions.

Happy Herfin',

Bryan

To me, a cigar is more than a good smoke; it is a way of life. I love them! And it killed George Burns at 100, so don't give me any crap about health! -- Bert Sugar, Sports Writer
Herfin Bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote