Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > The Cedar Room

The Cedar Room A place for cigar storage and cigar accessories discussions.

Old 04-11-2010, 07:18 AM   #21
Kilobyte
Herf Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigarfan View Post
I've had an aristocrat end table for about 3 years now, and I love it. It's really a bit bigger than I need, no more cigars than I smoke, but the quality is excellent.
Highly recommend anything from Bob Staebell, a real gentleman and a pleasure to deal with.

You will never be sorry you bought an aristocrat, whatever size.
Second. Well said!

Kilobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 05:27 PM   #22
cigarlvr
Starting Member

I bought one about 10 years ago and it was the best thing I ever bought. Bob builds furniture and his stuff last and looks just as good as the 1st day I recieved it. If you end up getting one dont get it to small as you will fill that sucker right up no matter how big it is.
cigarlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:57 PM   #23
PartagasIV

Not to piggyback here, but I purchased an extended depth M Plus THC several months ago, upgrading from an Avallo end table. Very happy with the humi, and working with Bob was extremely pleasant and easy. And now it's full and I'm deep into two Igloo coolers but that is my fault.

Last edited by PartagasIV; 04-15-2010 at 05:00 PM.
PartagasIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 02:41 AM   #24
infiniterapture

I just pre-ordered an M Cabinet from Bob yesterday mornin. It was a pleasure talking with him. He answered all my questions and is sending me out samples of his black walnut and dark red mahogany. I'm not quite sure which to get. It seems like most people seem to be getting mahogany between the two.

I guess the black walnut pretty much only has the option of burl if i want a figured wood and the mahogany has more options so i'll probably get that.

But then i'm not sure if i want to get the sapele or the crotch (heh i said crotch) mahogany for my figured wood... decisions decisions! I probably drove Bob a bit nutz with my indecision.

Rudyard Kipling~
infiniterapture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:57 AM   #25
Breech
Club Member

you won't be sorry.......

j

Talkin' 'bout some back rent, she lucky if she get any front rent.- John Lee Hooker

Strike While The Iron Is Hot!!
Breech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:42 AM   #26
mike s
Contributing Editor
Club Member

Seems like I am always giving shout outs to Bob and Aristocrat.

Latest one/////I got an outdoor kegorator and wanted it to get a bit cooler. Remembered that Bob's temp controlled humis used some sort of foam board insulation so I called him to ask his thoughts on the best product to get and any tips on the install in this sort of application. Without skipping a beat Bob let me know over the phone what he uses and the different R factors in regards to board thickness....hell I think he even told me what isle in Home Depot I could find the stuff in ;o)

Bottom line is that even though my question was not about one of his humidors he took some time to help out. He did the same when I was building the walk-in a few years ago. Great guy. Great product. And the definition of a great Texan!

Buy with confidence......
mike s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 04:30 PM   #27
Kilobyte
Herf Meister

Bump

Kilobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:30 AM   #28
Breech
Club Member

Really, you won't be sorry....

Sheesh.........

john

Talkin' 'bout some back rent, she lucky if she get any front rent.- John Lee Hooker

Strike While The Iron Is Hot!!
Breech is offline   Reply With Quote