Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2017, 02:08 PM   #1
jefslat
CW WarCraft God
CW Special Correspondent
Editor at Large
Predominant CW Ambassador
Herf God

La Antiguedad Corona Granade

Cocoa notes complemented with rich tobacco notes from the foot. The initial smoke should have notes of cocoa and pleasant spices.

I apologize for no photo; I was so enthralled that I simply forgot to take a photo.

The clip is very clean with a Palio and a perfect draw with notes of nutmeg and light cinnamon.

The initial draw is very with the aforementioned nutmeg and cinnamon notes blending very well with the tobacco notes. A very complex flavor is very enjoyable.

Blended with today's cigar is a Shiner Cold Brew Coffee Ale. An almost perfect blend of coffee to complement the cigar.

The Toro vitola is perfect for the beer. One of the things I look for in a beer/cigar combination is the perfect length of cigar to beer.

A nice gingerbread flavor is emerging, further enhancing the overall flavor of the cigar. The coffee notes further enhance the cigar's flavor. The almost perfect burn further enhances the pleasant nature of the cigar.

The slow burn of the cigar further enhances the enjoyment of this excellent cigar. It remains cool and pleasant throughout; an almost perfect cigar.

At just one third in, it's an almost perfect cigar. I would recommend smoking many of these, it is that good. The excellent burn and exceptional flavor makes for an excellent experience.

Among other things, the copious amount of smoke make for an almost perfect cigar. The perfect blend of cigar and beer are also a very solid mix.

I usually find flaws with such a cigar/beer combination, but I have yet to find any such flaws.

As I finish this cigar, I can only say that I would recommend this cigar as the almost perfect smoke.

Joe Bob says check it out with a solid 9.9/10. Smoke this cigar and enjoy every puff of it.

El perro, el perro, es mi corazon.
El gato, el gato, el gato no es bueno.
El Jefe es cantante,
El Jefe es muy famoso
El Jefe es el hombre con el queso del diablo.

El perro, el perro, nunca sin raison
El gato, el gato, el gato es obseno
El Jefe es caliente, El Jefe es carinoso
El Jefe le da besos mejor que su esposo

What Would TOJE Do? Þ £
jefslat is offline   Reply With Quote